Immune support IV Therapy can take advantage of an IV to boost the immune system. For this therapy, you will receive 1 liter of NS ( Normal Saline) that is packed with mega doses of vitamins that are essential in keeping your Immunity in peak performance, especially in the winter months when our body is fitting everything from the common cold to COVID-19.
Our immune IV package is designed to support your immune system with helpful vitamins, nutrients, and some bonus hydration. Even if you are feeling perfectly healthy, our immune-boosting IV can help you stay one step ahead. Our IV Boost includes all of the following:
- IV fluid: We have found through many elite studies that the average human is up to 70% dehydrated. With proper hydration, our immune system is able to stay as strong as possible
- Vitamin B Complex: B vitamins give you an Energy Kick that helps the body ramp up immune cells to fight illness and infection.
- Vitamin B12: can help the body increase and repair white blood cells as well as improve nerve cell function.
- Vitamin C: Acts as one of your body’s biggest immune system boosters, vitamin C helps you ward off inflammation and infection.
- Glutathione: This is an anti-inflammatory molecule that helps you from getting sick and helps alleviate normal aches and pains associated with inflammation.
- Magnesium: Improves muscle function, energy production, and improves overall physical performance.
Oral supplements are less effective as well because not only do they break down in the digestive tract, but it’s also not possible to take the high dose that we can administer through IV therapy. Receiving supplements via IV means you are getting 100% of the effects of the supplement versus trace effects seen in oral supplementation. IV Therapy immune support lasts within the body for several days with minimal side effects and can help give you a fighting chance against colds, flu, and yes, even COVID. To learn more or to set up an IV IMMUNITY BOOST, give us a shout at 615-838-2375 or check us out at www.medicalhousecallstn.com
Stu Jones, PA, MPH
CEO Medical HouseCallsTN